Tuesday 31 March 2015

Steamed Salted Chicken with Wolfberries 杞子盐蒸鸡

I have not been putting my time in cooking lately. Reading is my current hobby ... LOL. So this another simple dish so that I can spend more time reading than cooking while the kids are away at school.


Ingredient

1 chicken leg (whole)
200gm chicken breast, cut into chunks
2 tablespoon cooking sea salt (or more to taste)
1 tablespoon shaoxing wine
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Some wolf berries, soaked

Method

1) Rub sea salt all over chicken leg and breast meat.

2) Pour shaoxing wine and sesame oil over chicken. Mix well and marinate for an hour.

3) Boil water in steamer or chinese wok, or deep enough pan.

4) When water is boiled, add wolf berries to the chicken and put the plate that hold the marinated chicken into the steamer. Cover and steam for about 30 minutes.

4) Dish out and serve ... 

I added chicken breast meat because it is less fat ... 





No comments:

Post a Comment